Thursday, June 3, 2010

Busy time.

We traveled to Nebraska as a surprise for Mother's Day. Leave it to us to find snow in May! We then drove to Montana to visit with more relatives. The weather in Montana was summer like!

After two weeks we headed home in the rain. I think we had 2 days before we drove to Sacramento to take care of some business. Three days later we rode the bikes to Williams for a possible sale of the Valkyrie...I think it has now been 4 days since we had to leave town.

I haven't made any time to sew until today. This table runner is from a pattern from Shelley's Quilts in Kelseyville, CA. I have other patterns I prefer.





Now we are getting ready for our next adventure - motorcycling to Des Moines, IA via Bryce Canyon, Zion, Four Corners, Albuquerque, NM. I'll be blogging whenever we have internet access. We are really looking forward to riding with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment